About

Who we are

The East Pine Knot Tabernacle Church of God was established on August 24, 1941 and is a member and headquarters of the General Assembly Churches of God, Inc. The original church building was constructed in 1940, being replaced by a new building in 1987 and the current building in 2003.

Rev. William Kilby

Pastor

Bro. Harold Baird

Deacon, Trustee, Sunday School Superintendant

Bro. Gorman Bryant

Deacon, Trustee

Bro. Tim Moore

Deacon

Bro. David Perry

Deacon, Trustee

Bro. Jerry Sears

Deacon

Bro. John A. Stephens

Trustee

Bro. Bruce Trammell

Clerk, Treasurer